My Followers

Monday 30 May 2016

Pirate Charlotte

Good evening have you had a good Bank Holiday!.
The sun has been shining here and has been really very nice. I wonder how long it will last.
Well I am here with a card I made purely because I wanted to colour the image as soon as i saw it.
The image is Charlotte from The Pirate Series at Stamps By Julia. There are 3 in the set which you can buy as a set with a saving or they are available separately 
All available from the shop HERE 
Well hope you like I so enjoyed colouring her up with my Promarkers.
  
close up of the image

I kept this fairly simple as i wanted to show the image off. Distressed the edges of the paper and card. The sky was done with my Memento Danube Bue ink.
The Dp is actually from a Christmas pad First Edition Silent night has a marple effect so I used a Stamp onto it in Brown ink from Personal Impressions. Added some Cheese Cloth
Green Braid, Parcel twine, Pearls, gems, shop and key charm and a wooden skull and cross bones.
The braid on the hat and also the feather has some gliter gold gell pen watered down to give a shimmer but not sure if it shows in either the picture.
Well thats my card and I am now thinking if I get a small frame I might even mount it.
Hope you like  you really must checkout the new images in the shop.
Also dont forget we have a fan page on facebook here and  julias page and dont forget we would love you to come and join in our challenge which is ANYTHING GOES and make of image
thanks for popping by off to find some challenges
FB Fan Group
Facebook Page

challenges
I love Promarkers -2W - Must use Promarkers - #309 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 #34 Always Anything Goes 
My Sheri Crafts 2W #182 Add Pearls or Bling 

16 comments:

coops said...

So stunning Sue.The image is fabulous and I love your detailing and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Julia Spiri said...

Wow! Fantastic! Love, love, love! Really amazing!
Hugs, Julia xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just super fabulous, love the image and love your design.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful and stunning card, love the image and beautiful colours
Margaret

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card the image you have used is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge G for Girlie. Hugs Jackie (DT)

M DelValle said...

Awesome card and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz. Maria

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation, loving the gorgeous colours used.xx{aNNie}

Mari said...

Your card is very beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

Pat said...

nIce parrot. Thanks for sharing with Ruby's Rainbow.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x

P.G. Lamb said...

Such a cute pirate! The accesories and coloringbare spot on! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

P.G. Lamb said...

Such a cute pirate! The accesories and coloring are spot on! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Again, this is just a super fabulous creation. I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Caz said...

What a gorgeous make Susan...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again soon..

Caz x
[Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
My Blog

Unknown said...

What a fabulous pirate card. Your colouring is stunning. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our KITTY BEE DESIGNS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper