My Followers

Monday 23 May 2016

Now for Something Different

Good morning I dont normally post on a Monday but had this little project i have been wanting to share for a while. 
I made this with Polkadoodles Sticks and Bones Download using there coloured image.

I bought a clock chip board base and working from a local shop back around Christmas and just knew what I wanted to do with it.
Printed the image onto one of the backing papers from the collection making it flat so the hands would catch. Glued it to the base.
I then cut strips of Hessian and wrapped around the chip board ring. I used lots of glue and pressed down so it would stick the fibers as they where very raw. Made a bow with another strip and tied with some brown ribbon attaching to the from. I the assembled the clock checking that the ring didnt catch. Then glued the Top ring onto the base.
Very simple but wanted it to look rustic to go with the images.
Well if you have time no pun sorry leave me a comment and let me know if you think it needed anything else. This has since gone off to Nikky at Polkadoodles so hope it didnt.
Have a great day and take care
challenges
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 #34 Always Anything Goes

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Sue i love this so creative thank you for sharing this with us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx :)
IDCB DT

Desire Fourie said...

An amazing clock creation Sue. Just love the burlap frame and cute characters riding the wave of time.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

tilly said...

well done Sue, it looks fabulous
Tilly x

Janette said...

This is fabulous Sue....you did a brilliant job.....xXxX

~@ngie~ said...

what a fantastic clock... I love the image & the hessian frame :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Teresa said...

Oh my word that's beautiful Sue, absolutely gorgeous, I love the Hessian edging and a great little image. xx

Julie B said...

What a great clock, thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

Cazro said...

This is an amazing and certainly different project. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

Katy said...

I love that this is a clock! Very cool! :)

Blue Daisy said...

What a lovely idea! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tracy (DT)

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

I love this so much xxx