My Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Winter Birthday Time at Digi Choosday

Happy Tuesday to you gosh the Winter is here with us now. A shock to the system the frost on the cards in a morning.
Well as it is Tuesday that can only mean a new challenge starting at 
and what do we have for you this week.
(remember our challenges run for 2 weeks but we start a new theme each week)
WINTER BIRTHDAYS
Oh now Winter Birthdays close to Christmas can often get neglected. For my Winter Birthday card I have used Octavia Frosted Winter and Twiggy & Toots CDs and made a winter scene.
 All printed onto Ultimate Graphic paper available in the shop here. As you can see this is for my Dad whooooo (sorry had to be done) has a birthday the week before Christmas.
I have coloured the image with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils.
Used a Crafters Companion Embossing folder and cut a oval with a Xcut die
Used some silver Glitter card for some sparkle to mount the sentiment and the backing paper.
Added a Diecut fence and a feern punch for the front. Finished with a nice big double bow with ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
Well I hope my Dad likes and I hope you do too.
Do you have a relative or Friend that has a birthday coming up if so why not come and join us.
Now pop along and see what the rest of the team have been playing with and Hey why not grab the fabulous discount code available today and go treat yourself.
Well thanks again for popping by and if you have time pop me a comment I love reading them.
Bye for now.
challenges I would like to enter this card into are

30 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Sue, What a fab card for your Dad, and I love that ribbon, looks lush.....
Don't get frozen on that field with Buddy...take care ...xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and design
Margaret

Jane Savage said...

I love this, Sue and so will your dad!!! Great image and colouring and that bow is scrummy!! xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Sue
Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

sure your Dad will love this very pretty card, lots of cold looking weather there lol.
Tilly x

Emma said...

Super card really hope your dad likes it x

Unknown said...

Lovely card I am sure your Dad will love it
rthanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautiful card xx

Anjie said...

whoooooo wouldn't love this? I bet your dad adores it, it's fabby.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Josephine said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing your project with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Sue
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Sue this is fantastic I too have fallen in love with twiggy and toots I can't get enough of them at the moment. Love your card I hope your dad really likes it.

Hugs
Fiona GDT x

What I Created Next said...

Fabulous card. Your dad will love it. I always feel sorry for people who have birthdays around Christmas time, but this card is sure to make anybody feel extra special

Anonymous said...

Love it, your Dad is sure to love it twit tooooo, sorry!!!

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I love the embossed oval. I think he is going to love it. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby image and a great layout for a 'Winter Birthday', Luv Sam x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thanks for playing in our "BIRTHDAYS" Challenge #116!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Julie Odil said...

Happy birthday to your father! This is a wonderful card for a man.

Lynda said...

Awww adorable!! I love the little man owl!! :-) I love the little fence, makes the perfect scene x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card,fab lo, great image. :) x

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that handsome owl...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Male Birthday card, gorgeous image and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at CCCand M Challenge. Marlene DT

Unknown said...

Great car! Love owls and love all the dimensions on here! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! Sara DT

Beebeebabs said...

Great card thanks for sharing!!!

Anna said...

Love this card... is fabulous!!!!Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week!
Anna Dt

Moni said...

So adorable, love all the embellishments you added.

Michelle said...

Fantastic this card. Lovely image and great bow.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

J said...

What a cute mailman! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers & More this time.

Jackie

cohenna said...

Gorgeus card :) Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creatons!