My Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Whats Your Fave Colour Combo

Good morning well Tuesday comes around again and it is time for another challenge at DIGI CHOOSDAY. Did you join in our Birthday challenge last week if not you still have another week. All our challenges run for 2 weeks but we have a new one each week.
Well today we would like to see your 
FAVORITE COLOUR COMBO
Now that for me can be dependent on the season and also my mood. Yes i am a Gemini with changing moods. Lol
So here is my card with a seasonal favorite
Yes I love the rich oranges with shades of Browns and touches of green.
My card features Dog Walking from Work & Plat 10 Country Life. The backing paper id also from the CD. I have added some Ribbon and a stamped diecut tree to set the scene. the papers have been edges with my distressed inks.
Well now it is over to you are you like me change with the season or are you a girly girl with Pinks.
Cant wait to see.
Thanks for popping now head on over and see what colour combos the team have come up with. i cant wait to see.
challenges
Creative Card Crew 2W - #99 Off The Edge 
Cuttlebug Mania W3E - Trees 
Try It On Tuesday C5, 2nd & 4th weeks -  Lots of Layers 
Craft-Dee BowZ - (OctoberAnything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - W, 3E, F - Pets & Animals
Love to Scrap - 2W, 3E, F, digi or real stamping - (Week 2Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - M, F - Always Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - W, JFF, use your stash - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Come and Get It WUnlimited Use Orange
Dragonfly Journeys -W, E5  - #29 October Colors/ Anything Goes

16 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Sue! I love those lush greens and fabulous bow! xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love the green leaves and the image, she really looks like she s walking in a park.
Margaret

Emma said...

Super card, love the colour combo xx

Kim said...

fabulous card Sue and love the colours
Kim x

What I Created Next said...

Gorgeous make Sue. I love that colour combination. It's not one I've tried but I might bear this one in mind now I've seen you do it fabulously.

Anonymous said...

Great card and I love your color pallette! Thanks for joining our die cut/punch challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Margik said...

Beautiful card with a cute image and a great colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

Julie Odil said...

What a great color combo you have chosen! Love this image. I don't think I've seen it before, but since it's another dog and dog walker, it'll be on my wish list for sure!

Robin said...

Such a sweet card! I love the bow and that little dog is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great card. Love the colors that you chose to use. Cute image also. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}

Lori said...

Such a pretty card! Love that cute image and love the bow! Thanks for playing along with our die cut/punch challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!

zandra said...

Such a sweet card and love the image and how you colored it. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Moni said...

So beautiful!!! Love it.

Jeannie said...

Hi Sue! This is a beautiful gal and a great card for a friend. Your coloring is perfect and I love the greenery and the beautiful bow too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Lisa Mensing said...

CUTE! That is an adorable image with that big beautiful bow! Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Pets and/or Animals Challenge. Lisa DT

Swissie said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
Swisse DT