My Followers

Thursday 29 October 2015

We are all about shapes at CRAFT

Good morning well nearly weekend and the children will be back at school.
So what do we have for you this week at CRAFT challenge blog
We have a shape card challenge
ANY SHAPE CARD EXCEPT SQUARE OR RECTANGLE
our sponsors this week are
now my normal card shape is square so this is a challenge for me so here is my card using my Quickutz dies for the shape
Well I am not sure if it is round or square a think a little of both 
I have used a cute snowman from The Stamping Boutique and coloured him with my Promarkers.
Memory box die for the snowdrifts and trees. I used some silver glitter card for this and also the matting. The image was cut with my stitched oval die. Few snowflakes from a punch.
Organza Ribbon and gems to finish off. the DP is a Paper Celler pad from way back.
Well that is my make for your inspiration. 
What shape will you be making dont for get to come and share with us.
I wonder what the rest of the team has done head on over to the blog for a gander.
Have a lovely day. i am off to have a look at some cookers.
catch you later. 
challenge
Crafty Ribbons - 2W, Include Ribbon (W1of 2)  #132 Snowman 
Cute Card Thursday - W, C5 - #397 Sparkles
ABC Christmas Challenge - 2W, Christmas -  'V' is for Very Cute 
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #80 Always Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #279 Christmas
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #57 Always Anything Goes 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge 2W, 2E, C10, Must be Christmas - Snowman
Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes

11 comments:

Janette said...

Good morning Susan, what a sweet little card, very cute image and I do like the shape.....
Hope the cooker shopping goes well....such a price now...good luck...xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great shaped card, love the design and image
Margaret

Jacee said...

Fabulous festive card, great shape and a lovely image
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a cute image and I love that card shape! So gorgeous. Love the glitter paper too. Really beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in my Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Love what you did for the challenge. Big hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Anonymous said...

fabby card so fun! Good luck with the ABC Christmas Challenge DT call
hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at
Stamps by Julia Spiri
Hugggs Lori X x X

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at
Star Stampz
Hugggs Lori X x X

Helen said...

Love the shape of this and a really cute image too.

Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri.

Helen x

Tina said...

This is gorgeous. love the cute image. Thanks for joining us over at the Julia Spiri challenge blog. Hugs Tina DT x