My Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Lets Call "TIME" at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge

Good morning as it is Wednesday locally it is called Hump Day which means it is all down hill now to weekend. This is my 2nd post for today and my 2nd GDT post how lucky am I.
Well as it is Wednesday it is my 3rd GDT spot at  I ♥ ProMarkers challenge   so what do we have for you this week
TIME
So we cant wait to see how you interpret this.
Feeling a bit stuck then the design team has lots of inspiration for you.
Our sponsor for this week is Bunny Zoe
So before you hop over to the challenge blog for a gander at the projects here is mine.
I just totally love this image and as soon as i saw the challenge knew what I would use.
The image is from Stitchy Bear and is From BBlakes Steam punk hat girl.
Coloured with promarkers, Black card embossed with a Xcut folder then Copper gliding wax added. Gold mirri card die cut with a Diesire Create a card Cogs placed on a black mat. Wine coloured Glitter card matting the image and sentiment. Sentiment Whimsey Stamp set purchased from Bunny Zoe. Steam binding and ribbon to finish off.
So my interpretation is Time to celebrate and also the watches on the embossing folder.
I cant wait to see what you use.
Thanks for popping by and hope you have enjoyed your stay.
challenges
Stitchy Bear facebook challenge
LTSCB - ATG
Creative Inspirations - ATG

19 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow Sue, this is stunning! xx

tilly said...

not much into steam punk but I love this image , a fab card
Tilly x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue love the image and fabulous design
Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

A fab card,great image and details.xxx

MagsB said...

Wow oh wow, Sue, this is AWESOME!!!!!

love Mags B x

mags said...

Lovely steampunk style creation Sue.
Mags
x

Heather said...

Hi, Aunty Sue! This is beautiful!! I can't quite pull of steampunk, but I do really love so many aspects of it. Great image and fabulous time themed elements. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Huny said...

Thank you for joining us as Passion for Promarkers, Lots of layers challenge. Certainly a fascinating image making a brilliant card. Guest\DT

Doudou said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#63
Alexandra

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Sue. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The embossed background looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with our 'lots of layers' challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx :)
IDCB DT

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Aunty Sue! I have this image and I love it! You did a bang up job on this lovely steampunk creation! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cool! I LOVE the fabulous colors and amazing texture! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Love this card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

jonim52 said...

Wow what a striking card. Great texture and details. Thank you for joining us at House Of Cards.

Monika Reeck said...

Woooww wooow and woow
Stunning card I love all the texure cute Image and adorable colored
and lovely design too
wooowww
Thanks for Sharing with us at House of Cards this month sorry for late comment
hugs, Monika (HOC DT)

Pat said...

Wow...lots of texture here! Love the steampink image. Thank you for sharing your design with HOC pat DT x

Unknown said...

Hermosa creacion! Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte de Stamparpapel! Feliz semana...Paula DT