My Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Circles Circles Circles everywhere

Good morning a sad day as today is my last GDT card for the fab challenge blog I♥Promarkers. I have enjoyed my month and it has gone far too fast. So thank you for having me. So what have they for us this week.

CIRCLES
Our sponsor is Yours or Mine Papercrafts

yes they want to see Circles on your creation. Now me I am a Square card girl but immediately thought I would do a Circle card and only use Circles for my card.
So I dig out a Freebie set of stamps from a magazine I got last year featuring Wynn from Tiddly Inks
I folded a large circle I cut with a tonic Die for the base card and used my scallop Circles for the matting and the image. The sentiment was stamped and punched out with a circle punch and then matted on a scallop circle. Dp is from a merry & Bright Christmas pad. Added some Christmas Metallic ribbon and a Snowflake with a cicle red Pearl centre. 
Image is coloured with my PROMARKERS a must for the challenge
Well hope you like and we would love to see your Circles so please come and join us.
Thanks for popping by.
challenges
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #57 Always Anything Goes 
ABC Christmas Challenge - 2W, Christmas -  'V' is for Very Cute 
Crafty Creations - 2W - #301 Colorful 
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #80 Always Anything Goes 
Fab 'n' Funky - W,1E, C10 - #279 Christmas


14 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the card design gorgeous papers and beautifully coloured image thank you for being part of our team. Ginny x

tilly said...

lots of lovely circles here lol, fab layout and freebie stamps
Tilly

Lin said...

Darling design, Sue - I love the image and the design paper you paired with it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

mags said...

Lovely card Sue. Sweet image and love the design.
Mags
x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful shape card Sue. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a beautiful image and brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Pauline
x

Anna-Karin said...

Great shape and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. DT Anna-Karin

Unknown said...

Such a cute image and awesome colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons.
Stacey, DT x

Michelle said...

This is so sweet. Lovely image and card shape.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x

Sarah said...

This is fabulous and, indeed, very cute!! Thank you for joining in at ABC Christmas. Sarah :0)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card love the shape too!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Adorable card, love the image. Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa