My Followers

Thursday 3 September 2015

Gift Bag or Box - Craft DT

Good evening i am here to let you know that we have another fab new challenge at CRAFT.
We would like you to make a 
GIFT BAG OR BOX
our sponsors for this challenge are
and

For my gift i have made a pillow box to hold a little present for my dog
The paper I have used is from Polkadoodles Work & Play5 - Festive Hollybobs and the stamp is a old one from Inkadinkado number 98252 - cute dog reindeer
I have used my promarkers to colour the stamp. 
dies used are xcut circle and spellbinders scallop circle
The sentiment stamp came as a freebie in this month Papercrafts mag.
A simple box which will hold some small treats for him but think it looks kind of cute.
Well I guess it is your turn stuck for inspiration head on over to the challenge blog lots of inspiration to be had.
Thanks for popping by. i will be back tomorrow with my Crafty catz DT card. It might even be something christmas. Oh I am so trying to get some done early. lol
Bye for now
challenges

11 comments:

Janette said...

Oh this is so cute and if it makes it to Christmas, without Buddy sniffing it out, will be a miracle.....my dog always knew, he was worse than the kids....lol.....xx

Squirrel x said...

Sue, this is so gorgeous hun, I have never mastered pillow boxes so will have to try again now you have inspired me. The little dog is a cutie, I hope his secret treat for your dog is a yummy one! Hugs xx

Wendy L said...

So sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Jacee said...

Lovely little pillow box Sue, so cute!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

This is so cute Sue. Love the image and a gorgeous little box.
Mags
x

Cheri Burry said...

This little bag is super adorable! Your little pooch is one lucky guy! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper!

HeatherB said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Time Challenges!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

applejack cards by sue said...

I adore this little pillow box, and the image is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude and I hope you will enter this into our Christmas Challenge here http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/ Sue DT xx

Heather B said...

Wow! This is adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time!

Unknown said...

I love those little pillow boxes and what a great image to use. Have seen your pic of buddy, he's gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August - Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx