My Followers

Thursday 12 February 2015

Christmas Time At Craft

Good evening well nearly weekend and today being Thursday means time for a new challenge at CRAFT. Yes it is that time of the month when we celebrate CHRISTMAS. This time we would like to see Traditional Christmas
Sponsors for this challenge are
So onto my card which I have used a image from DRS DESIGNS called 'Triple Tree with Snow'
and a slightly different angle hopefully showing all the glitter and texture 


I have used the stamp 3 times resizing 2 of them and layering them. I have used my distressed inks to create a scene and added lots of glitter and fluffy stuff for the snow. Silver ribbon, Silver and navy card to mat the image in a CAS style. Although this isnt Green and Red I always consider trees and snow as traditional cards
Well thats my card for your inspiration and my Christmas Box is starting to look good so hopefully this is a good start toward this years list.
Would love you to join us in the challenge. Leave a quick comment to let me know you visited and let me know if you like my card. I appreciate all the comments people leave.
Thanks for popping by I will be back tomorrow with another DT card
challenges I would like to enter are
challenges



7 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love your design
Margaret

Janette said...

Stunning Sue, I tried a similar one to this at Christmas, m saga keys such a nice change...like yours better...xxx

Lee said...

Beautiful in every way.xx

Amanda said...

Hi Sue, Beautiful Christmas card and great how you have used the 3 stamps to make the scene! Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda

CrisyNoe said...

Great Christmas Card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Imagination Challenge Blog! Hugs xxx Noelia (DT)

Betty said...

A lovely Christmas card. Great use of stamps. Thank you for joining us at
Crafty Calendar this month and Good Luck
Bettyxxx