My Followers

Sunday 15 June 2014

It Maybe Hot but we celebrate Christmas at Craft

Hi did you watch the England game did you stay up. 
Well onto the reason why you are reading this. This week it is all about CHRISTMAS at Craft.  So did out those Christmas goodies and come and join us.
Our sponsors this week are

So many wonderful sponsors pop along to the challenge blog for prize details and lots of inspiration
So onto my card I have used this fab digital stamp from our sponsor BUGABOO 'Winter Bird Trio'

I have kept it CAS just colouring the image with my promarkers and matting it with some red card. The sentiment has been matted and a few gems added for a touch of sparkle to go with the touch of glitter on the image. A nice quick card but think it is very effective in this style.
Hope you like and are joining us each month in our aim to get a small box of cards read for Christmas
Thanks again for popping by i do appreciate you taking the time

10 comments:

kay said...

Its adorable sue, and nope I didn't stay up for the footy lol

tilly said...

love your fab card, those robins look very happy,........ no I never watch an England shamble lol!!!
Tilly x

rachel said...

great card sue! fab image xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, great image, I love robins on Christmas cards and this one beautiful Christmas card
Margaret

coops said...

so stunning sue.i love the cute robins and your cas design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Judy McKay said...

Lovely design and great winter birds. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Meighan Wheller said...

I think this is one of the best fun Christmas images around. Love the card and it is perfect for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks so much for sharing with us and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!!! I may have to get those awesome birds! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a wonderful card!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

Gail said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is one of the cutest and overall best Christmas cards I've seen so far this year. I adore the image and your coloring turns it into a fabulous fabulous card. Hugs, Gail