My Followers

Thursday 20 February 2014

Show Us your Rubber Stamps at Divas by design

Hello i am here to share my DT card for Divas By Design
This week we would like to see RUBBER STAMPS ONLY 
yes sorry that means no digi images allowed.
We are sponsored this week by 

So I am sharing with you a card i made with one of my christmas stamps from Lili of the valley. 

I used my Promarkers and lots of glitter for this one and think this will be one I wil reach for time and time again. The DP is from First edition and I used my spellbinder dies for the flowers on pearl and white glitter card Brown card to make the layers and ribbon is from a local shop. Pearls are Mei flowers and the snowflake is a Savvy die. 
Well i hope that you will dig out those rubber stamps and come and join the rest of us. I f you need more inspiration pop over to the challenge blog and checkout the rest of the teams amazing creations.
Thanks for popping by and i will be back  later with not 1 ut 2 cards my Craft DT card and my SNEAKY PEEP of Crafty Sentiments
challenges i would like to enter this card into are

17 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Sue!
oh that is just the sweetest card, I bought this stamp on an LOTV open day not long ago but its still sitting in my I haven't inked it yet pile!!!!
huge hugs Lou xx

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

rachel said...

wonderful card Sue - love that image xx

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.i love your colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.i love your colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

a stunning card with that fab image and lovely layout, on a roll for next Christmas lol
Tilly x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Sue. Such a cute image.
mags
x

Joey said...

Fab make Sue and such a great layout. Thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Sue.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘USE DIES OR PUNCHES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Judy McKay said...

Love it. great design. Thankl you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

Unknown said...

Beautiful holiday card :) Just love the fun embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. We sure hope to see you again soon!!!

Kylie said...

This is sooo sweet. Gorgeous image! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Lena said...

Beautiful card with winter feeling!
It makes me happy!

Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

Good Luck!

Hug Lena DT-TPS

Dorte said...

Such a fun Christmas card you are sharing, Sue, lovely LOTV image and pretty flowers.
Thanks for joining our 'D for Die cuts' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time,
hugs Dorte x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and details ,, all fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Annette said...

Fab card, Love the image and the die cuts.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.