My Followers

Thursday 9 January 2014

Come Let's Celebrate at Divas by Designs

Good afternoon from a cold and wet manchester gosh it has done dark think we are in for a real down pour. Sorry I have been a little missing I have a tummy bug sort of thing which I am not shaking off as quickly as one would like so struggling a little. That said lets get onto what you have come visiting for.
This week see a fab challenge at DIVAS BY DESIGN we would like to see lots of creations 
Celebrating
this can be anything thing that you maybe celebrating
We are sponsored this week by



So what am I celebrating you maybe asking well it is my DAD's BIRTHDAY



Yes if you have been a follower for some time you will have seen this image. I just love it for those hard to make male cards. I coloured him wit my promarkers and did it in pale colours allowing the black and white check to reflect his pants which i coloured. My Dads birthday was the same week as christmas so wanted something a bit different from all the glitter and bling of christmas. He had a good birthday and like the card so that was the main thing. All ingredients where from my stash from at least a year old .
So now it is your turn lets see what you are celebrating maybe a anniversary, wedding coming up or even a birth. We would love you to share it with us so hop over and link it up.
While you are there checkout our new look blog and the rest of the teams great creations
Thanks for popping by and i will be back shortly with another card.
Challenges to follow


13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a great masculine birthday card. Love the black with a touch of colour.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue B said...

Oh this is a fab card Sue!! I love the image and your colouring is beautiful.. I really like his pants!!!
it's a fab layout and design! :-)
it's pouring down now here in Manchester!! so cold and miserable… glad I don't have to go out in it!!
Hope you feel better soon hun
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a super man's card and i'm sure your dad loved it too.

I hope you feel better soon - i too have not been well, had a viral infection all over Xmas, Luv Sam x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Sue love the image and hope you are feeling better soon take care
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,fab image and layout.xxx

rachel said...

this is wonderful Sue - super image xx

coops said...

brilliant male card sue. I love the fab image and papers :D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

this is a great image and pleased your lovely Dad like it, hope you soon feel better
Tilly x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love the image :o)
Jackie xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, and great layout, it's a brilliant image especially for a man who cooks.
Margaret

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hope you are feeling better soon sue.
Your card is gorgeous as always. Fab image
Hugs Kelly,

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card Sue.
Hugs
Jayne

mags said...

A brilliant male card Sue. I am sure your Dad loved it.
Mags
x