My Followers

Sunday 8 December 2013

Divas by Design feeling festive reminder

Hi folks i am a little if not a lot late with my DT card for Divas by design so guess you could call it a reminder. You still have time to enter challenge closes Tuesday evening. So this week challenge is
FEELING FESTIVE
Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is
by the fabulous Stamp and create.

so quickly onto my card using one of my new Lilli of the Valley Stamps coloured with my promarkers
by the fabulous Stamp and create.
Dp is from last years brown card and ribbon is from christmas stash bought last year. Spellbinder die for the flower with wire centre embellishment and wooden snowflake. Marianne sentiment.
Well hope you like and dont forget you still have time to enter your festive creation.
Thanks for popping by.

4 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card - I just adore that image - must get it inked up xx

tilly said...

no wonder you have been in hiding, so many cards so little time.... another fab one
Tilly x

Janette said...

Awww so gorgeous, wow, xxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.beautiful soft colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx