My Followers

Tuesday 30 July 2013

We're ALL Going On A Summer Holiday

Good morning the Sun is shining and We,re All Going On A Summer Holiday do you want to come too.
Well that the theme set by the lovely and talented Jac this week at Crafty Sentiments. Yes it is my 2nd GDT spot, so how about you come along too yes fancy a Freebie to join us well checkout the blog for details
The team have all gone to the Seaside this week and we would love you to pick up your brushes pens and paper and join us there. Dont fancy the freebie not sure why then head on over to the shop here there is a massive sale on with lots of brilliant reductions
Ok so now you have theme for this weeks challenge. Lets see what we have for your winner. Remeber you dont have to use one of our images but if you do dont forget to add a 3 after your name so you get entered into the hat 3 times

So which image did I use you maybe asking
Our Beautiful - Primrose- Beach life
 Close up of the stamp

Well I think she is well and truly ready for the beach how about those sun glasses a girl has to have pink dont you think so. I have coloured my image with my Promarkers and added a touch of 3d gloss to the ring and the glasses not sure it shows up on the ring.  Used my new Sizzix die for the image and a spellbinder to mount the sentiment on thought it reminded me of the Sun. Ribbon is from my stash and some tiny papermania buttons. Dp is Minds eye and freebie from a mag. This is much brighter in real life yesfolks well the image is but the sun either bleached the colour or inside it was too dark. Must experiment with my camera more.
Ok so now you have seen I must dash as the bus is leaving for the beach and i need my sun factor. lol
So hope to see you over there and hope you have a good week.
Challenges I would like to enter this into are

9 comments:

tilly said...

Love the colours you have chosen for her beach wear lol, a very pretty card, and yes, I would like a holiday as well lol
Tilly x

kay said...

Fab summer card x

rachel said...

super card Sue - really fab colouring xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,lovely image and colours.xxx

Whisper said...

Oh sweet image and am loving your new die too, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.really sweet image and I love your summer colours ;D

xx coops xx

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Very cute! I love what you've done with her sunglasses! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this week!
Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges

Heather said...

I saw your card this morning at Crafty Sentiments. It's beautiful and I love the coloring and layout. And I did think it looked like the sun was peeking out from behind your scalloped sentiment. I'm so glad you joined us at Crafty Creations this week. Good Luck.
--Heather G, DT member

Tina said...

Zauberhaftes Motiv und so wunderbar coloriert. Toll gemacht.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.
LG Tina