My Followers

Sunday 9 June 2013

Mid Week Reminder challenge at Divas for Design

Happy Sunday to you all today is a little cooler and I have at long last found my lap top. Can someone tell me what happened to last week gosh it flew by and i hardly touched my laptop and my craft goodies.
Well on wednesday DIVAS BY DESIGN saw another fab challenge start you have till tuesday night to enter so still plenty of time. This week we have a picture for you to take inspiration/colour from
and our sponsor for this challenge is the fab company Delicious Doodles

Now I used one of their images called Butterfly Bliss you can buy it here

This is really sparkly but sadly you can see the flower and butterflies are all covered in it and the black is glitter card. The image is coloured with promarkers and this is something i dont do have my images with alternate colour hair but must say i do like the purple hair and wa really happy how it came out.
Hope you like if so or not please let me know love reading your comments and do hope you can join us this week. Have a good Sunday.

9 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Sue this is so gorgeous, I think it's stunning...the colours are beautiful....xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi
Sue,

I hear to was your birthday, so firstly I wish you a happy birthday, there's a little something in the post.
Your card is beautiful and I love the hair, these days I see so many with different shades of colour in their hair anything from purple, pink and red to three shades of anything. So she's up to date with the hair.
The sun is out here today with puffy clouds but there is a breeze so it's not so warm as it was. Friday turned into a bad day with heavy rain and showers all afternoon. At least the sun has come out to play this last two days.
Have a nice day.
Margaret

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Sue this is absolutely stunning gorgeous image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

rachel said...

absolutely stunning card Sue - I love this colour palette - its lush - and your card really shows it off well. Glad you had a great birthday! Big Hugs rachel xx

Anne said...

Wonderful creation, love the color palette and gorgeous image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Sue, her hair is fabulous xx

kay said...

It's beautiful Sue, love the funky hair x

coops said...

so stunning sue.your colours are really gorgeous and I love the fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oooo such lush colour, great image and layout too.

I hope you had a great birthday and that the card i sent you, turned up?, Luv sam x