My Followers

Thursday 12 April 2012

Bags and Bags

Good evening just realised I hadnt shared pictures of the bags I made for Easter. The 1st was made from K&c pad I have had this for ages and just love the card that they are made with. I have added a charm from mia flower and a few gems. I filled this with some little eggs for a friend. The others are just simple boxes filled with mini eggs and a large Cream Egg for a friends 2 lads and made the card to go with them. The chick stamp I have had for years and as my little printer is out of action had to rummage in my stamp box as I promised them a card.



I am entering these into the following challenges
Divas by design - Charms
7 kids college fund - die cuts (bag)
Everybody art challenge - spring
Crafty Cardmakers  - Easter
Lollipop Crafts - anything Easter

16 comments:

mags said...

These are lovely. The bags look gorgeous.
Mags
x

Nikbee said...

Fantastic creations. I love the first bag.
Nikki x

Doreen said...

Wow what fabulous bags,love the papers you have used.xxx

kay said...

cute bags and card,am sure they were appreciated,x

coops said...

these are stunning sue.gorgeous bags ;D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

beautiful bags and boxes and sweet chicken card, bet the eggs did not last long!
Tilly x

DesignerDiva said...

These are gorgeous Sue, I love the first bag. I really need to try harder to makes something other than a card! lol thats all I ever do!
Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week wiht your 'Charming' make and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Doreen said...

fanatstic bag and boxes. and the chicken is so sweet
Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
Hugs
Doreen

carol said...

hi..these looks super, x carol

Leanne said...

Pretty bags and love the cute Easter bags and matching cards.
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!
;)

Cyndi said...

Beautiful creations! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

Janette said...

Hi Suie...wow....these are all so gorgeous, brilliant creations my friend.xx

scrap joanny said...

so sweety - perfect for us challenge -thank so much for playing with
Lollipop Crafts challenges - hugs Joanna

Lee said...

WOW,what Stunning creations clever you.Hugs xx

Julie said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Julie

Kirsty said...

Hi Just had to comment on this one I love your bag !! The papers are so pretty and gorgeous embellie love it ;0)