My Followers

Friday 25 November 2011

You too can make a SNOWMAN at Crafty Catz

Good morning or is it afternoon anyway hope you all slept well and are ready for the weekend. Today is Friday and other challenge at Crafty Catz and this week it is Trish's turn and she like me needs to get some more Christmas cards made so has picked SNOWMEN. I have been going through my cards ready to send and cant believe how many snowmen cards I have done so here is another to join them.
Our sponsor this week is Crafty Emma's (who has a massive sale on at the minute)
Prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend at the store.
On to my card and hope it inspires you but don't forget the rest of the team has some fab cards so pop on over and show them some love.
Decided that this snowman although cold is filled with warmth with love he is showing the little bird so picked warm colours with lots of gold and the traditional colours of green and red to highlight it. The image is from Whiff of joy coloured with promarkers/ Lots of gold glitter. DP is from stash omg my papers are in such a mess cant tell who they are. Snowflake card is from my friend tilly well think she is she gives me things. Die cut corner. Gold die cut flower from qvc must be 5 years old found in box. green pearls. Ribbon is a fuzzy green but light is so bad in this house at minute. Unknown clear sentiment stamp picked up from papermill. Lastly some yummy cream lace.


challenges
Dutch Dare - recipe
Scrapbook sister - christmastime
Bearlymine - all my fave things ( just love lace and these colours why i don't use more often?)
Sassy Cheryl - anything goes
Bunny Zoe's -Christmas

23 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Sue, A gorgeous card, love the change of colours too, getting fed up with the usual already...lol...this is fab.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the snowman.
Sue x

Crafty Loops said...

Sue this card is really beautiful, the wee snowman is so sweet. And thank you for the congratulations for me winning Debbi's inks. I was in my car on my phone (parked of course) reading your comment and I screamed the car down! Scared some young fella! He thought I was nuts, lol. Great card as always Sue. Lee x

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card the colours are fab, lovely image too.

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge,

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow I like the warm colours with this lovely snowman. I love how you have done the frame too ! Kitty ;0)

tilly said...

Love your card,so pretty, and those papers ??? maybe I should snatch them back lol,

You mean I can at last be your friend, ....just because I give you things like snowflakes ????

Tilly xx

Cathy said...

Sweet card, thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge

June Nelson said...

What a cute little card its gorgeous xxxx

Curly said...

Gorgeous card Sue I love the soft gold tones you've used its very classy
and I love the lace border,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous and beautiful card ,love the snowman and colour's are fab,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

It's morning here, but I guess it just depends on where you are in the world. hee hee.
This is an adorable snowman and I just adore your beautiful card.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

coops said...

stunning card sue.love the fantastic snowman and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Sue. Love the stamp and beautiful colours you have used
Clairexx

annies place said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the gold.
Nice to hear from you hope you are well.
Take care Ann x

The Wired Angel said...

Adorable, Auntie Sue.. a great card and very creative. So glad you joined us a Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.

Lee said...

Lol at that Tilly.Beautiful card,LOVE the papers !!.Hugs xx

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the snowman,

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle xx

Unknown said...

wow, beautiful card Sue, love the gold with the snowman xx

Cards By MI said...

So very sweet. A really lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Doreen said...

beautiful card - so lovely image.
Thanks for joining us at SnS
Doreen xx

Mina said...

oh wow Sue this is gorgeous, a perfect snowman for Christmas and so beautifully coloured too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge, I hope you will join in next months too
Mina xxx

XxJULESxX said...

love it Sue fab image!!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck....!

big hugs Vicky xx