My Followers

Friday 14 January 2011

Crafty Catz DT card - Thank You

Well good morning and this being Friday must be time for another challenge at Crafty Catz. This week it is Suzanne's turn to set the challenge and she has come up with the the theme "Thank You". Well I am sure we all received some nice presents that a thank you would be perfect for.
Our sponsor this week is I DID IT CREATIONS who gave us some amazing images to play with. If you are not familiar with this company you must go pay them a visit you wont be disappointed. Well the prize they are offering again is 5 images to the winner.


I picked this image of flowers which I always think make a great Thank You. Papers are from my stash and the green is a textured shimmer card stock which in the picture below you can see better. I coloured the image with promarkers and 3d the flower heads. Paper dollie was from a craft fayre. The central pink leaf is from my new M.S. Deep Punch. Few candy dots and touch of ribbon. I do hope you like my card and will come and join us in another challenge as we look forward to visiting you.

Over at Stamp Something they have theme "Anything Goes" so I will be entering this.
Kaboodle Doodles has a digi challenge which this also fits.

16 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hya Sue love this card! just gorgeous!

tilly said...

Well, lucky you having such a brill image to work with, and I think you have done justice!!
lovely colours as well
Tilly x

carol said...

Hello Sue, your card for this week is so pretty, like your 3d flowers, hugs carol x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

beautiful card sue.fab image and i love the pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Hello there Aunty Sue, I haven't seen you on DC for such a long time, I hope you are well, its so nice to recieve a comment from you on my blog, so I could find you again. Your card is gorgeous and a beautiful colour, your blog has changed a bit too it looks very pretty, love all this ivy. Take care of yourself. Hugs Teresa xx

Jill said...

Really love your card, I agree about the image suiting a thank you and the ribbon just finishes it off! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Jackie said...

What a pretty card with lovely colours and layout :o)
Jackie xx

Suzanne said...

Fab card, Sue x

Lee said...

Hi Aunty Sue.Hope you are well.Your card is beautiful,love that image and colours are gorgeous.xxx

Annie said...

a pretty card and a beautiful floral image.
hugs, annie x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sue

This is such a lovely card thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and hope to see you again soon.

Tina

Christy Dillman said...

Beautiful, perfect color combo and great layout of card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Hugs,
Christy

Suzie said...

A gorgeous card and so pretty. Hugs Suzie xxx

Alex said...

Hello Sue, what a beautiful card! Love that you 3-ed the flowers, they just pop of the page! Gorgeous colours as well!
Hugs, Alex

Cindy Groh said...

You have many great cards on your blog. Very inspirational. I can't narrow down which one I like the most but wanted you to know I stopped by to say how much I like your work.