My Followers

Friday 6 August 2010

OH wow I am Happy

Just want to share with you all. I have just found out that I have won at Paper Play and also won top 3 at Simple Doodles. Gosh is this my lucky week.
Had a wonderful day at my friends yesterday with Jules and Tilly. ( thanks girls) Oh tilly brought me yummy apple crumble and Potato Pie and Jules husband made me dinner and was the perfect host. This morning Postie brought me a lovely card with some stunning papers and bits from Janette. ( Naughty girl but she isnt getting them back)
Hope you all have as good as day as i am having.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! Have a great weekend too! x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Congratulations Sus,so pleased for you,have a lovely weekend,
hugs Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

I'M IN A SULK..... I wanted to win!!!!
Congratulations to our bestest friend lol, you deserve it, you are very talented
Love Tilly xxxx

carol said...

Sounds a brill day sue, hugs carol

coops said...

congratulations sue.have fun with your prize :)

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

Ooh! cograts to you Sue!!!!glad you had a nice day at our madhouse!!lol!!!