My Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Step Sister by Mo 4 challenges in 1 card

Gosh another post today well having got my downloads from Mo how can you not colour these images. Yes I know Christmas is over but just couldnt not buy this just makes me smile.




Over on Docrafts we do a monthly friendship card swop and i have made so many good friends via this. So I am sending this as a New Friendship card which I am hoping fits into the Stampin Up " New Beginnings". Sketch is from Stampavie and more brilliant layout dont you think. Colour theme is another challenge over at Colour Create- Lemon and Lime. Also at Crafty Catz they would like us to make a card that is Bright and Sparkly. Well think it is bright might get my sun glasses out and have some papermaina Sparkly gems on my card and the neckless on both girls have sukura glitter pens.
Well I think all the challenges have described my card for me. Thanks for looking.

17 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

beautiful card

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Sue
Love the image, beautiful colouring and details. Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors, great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Dena said...

Fantastic card!!! Those images are just sooo cute!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this time around!
Hugs, Dena

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Sue,
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Brilliant Sue,bet your partner will be delighted with this.x

carol said...

hi sue, your card is gorgeous, great image, thanks for playing along with CC x carol

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card, looks just like me and my sister when we were kids lol. Debs xx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the overall look of your card and the image is fabulous!!!
Hugs xx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Stampavie and MOre

Jackie said...

Fab card, looks Cinderella would fit in with those two :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

fabby card sue, i love the colours and the image is great.i love the expressions on there faces.luv coops.xx

Suzie said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

Deanne said...

What an adorable image! so cute! And I love your details with the ribbon and flower. Great use of the colours! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

That image is brilliant; it really made me laugh! A fantastic card Sue. Love the papers and the way you coloured the image. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Lizzy said...

Oh this is fabby ~ fantastic image xx Lizzy xx

Mummylade said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the STFW challenge this time and good luck!