My Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Friday Sketchers #64 Summer with Teddy


Got this new set of clear penny blacks last weekend just adore them and think that they are a gr

eat size as the clear sets used to be very small.

Coloured with my promarkers and used oddments of paper from my scrap box. The layout is from Friday Sketchers which is what i have made this for.

I am also entering this in the Whimsey stampschallenge as their theme is Animals and they did say something furry. Hope you like.

Well off to put my crafting away for a few days but dont be a stranger.

6 comments:

Kazabing said...

Gish Sue, you have been busy today. loving all your creations.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

Kazabing said...

Opppps spelling - should be Gosh!......lol.....makes me sound like the policeman off 'allo 'allo!
Kaza.xxx

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card my dear! Love this cute image!

Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love the flower arch and the image :o)
Jackie xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a sweet card! Love the adorable image and the fun colors and pretty papers. Great layout and details too. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

gina g said...

Lovely card Sue sweet image i love the flowers too. luv gina xx