My Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Creative Inspirations DT Friendship card challenge


1stly let me apoligise for not being around but i am in the process of clearing my house and looking for another. Down sizing by 2/3rd so nothing will fit. lol
Wow the week does go quickly when you are having fun. Wednesday here so quickly and this week the theme over at Creative Inspirations is an easy one for you. It is Friendship.
I have used this as my friendship card for my docraft buddy and all the elements have come from friends so i thought that it was appropiate to send to a friend. She loves the colour green and sarah kay so right up her street.
Well what you waiting for pop over and see who won this weeks prize and checkout what is on offer this time. Now i am sure we all have a friend that would love a card.
I am also entering this into Polly craft designs blog challenge theme this time is fave things. Well although i dont own this stamp it is 1 of my fave sarah kaye images. Love using flowers and adore these colours
Thanks for popping by and please dont be a stranger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue, so so sweet! Love everyting thing about it!
Hugs
Erin x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
your card is stunning,
Hugs Dianne xx

Cheryl said...

OMG so sweet!!! Love your papers and your colouring is so beautiful!!
Hugs xx

Victoria said...

this is so very pretty, love the embossing on the flourish and the beautiful flower

Victoria
x

Maria Matter said...

so so pretty! love that flourish and bloom!

Blessings, Maria