My Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Award



Received this today from the lovely Cheryl you have to checkout her blog she is soo talented and her cards give me soo much inspiration. She is just about to embark on a the handling of a new challenge along with Becs so pop over and checkout what she has on offer Here. The idea of this award is to pass on to people that you have become friends with that you will not normally meet.This could be from a different part of the world or just someone that you wouldnt normally come in contact with. To keep the Circle of Friends going I must do my part and pass it along.....
Here are the rules for this award:
To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
It's very hard to just pick 5 friends as I have gotten to know so many. I will give this award to:
Tanya
Carol
Caroline
Janette
Erin

2 comments:

Caroljenks said...

Thank you so much Sue, I'm touched that you'd include me in your circle of friends :)

I will add the award to my blog and pass it on :)

Thanks again,

Carol x

Janette said...

Thanks so much Sue for adding me to this one,it must be hard to choose.....will do my bset to add onto my blog and pass on....but you know me....lol....thanks hun.x