My Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Miss Anya Trifold Wallet



Wow do love these new Miss Anyas. Got both sets from a dear friend Avril Queen B over on docrafts for my birthday and wanted to do something for her as a thank you. So decided i would make a wallet and put some nice images in for her to play with as she is just starting to watercolour. So as she sent me the Miss Anyas what better than to use these.Decised to go with the new set with the sunshine one and when you open i choose the one with the umberella. I was thinking of the saying i read somewhere but couldnt remeber the exact words. Come rain or shine you are a friend of mine. Well it is something like that. Basic grey papers and papermaina ribbon which ties to hold together. I did a double fold as a spine to hold the images due to the thickness bit like a book.

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Sue,Dianne xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sue and a great idea!! Claire xx